Item Price : $29.95-$29.95 Check Price
Item ASIN: B01AO6T19U
Although small, 4.6 inches wide, this classic set of 3 pots and matching tray will add color and texture to your plant selections. The size is just right for sitting on a desk or added to a collection of pots.
The natural beauty of copper is a perfect match for the deep colors and textures of succulents and other plants.
Set of 3 Hammered Antique Copper Pots with Drainage Holes and Tray
If your decorating taste takes a natural, classic flair these pots will accentuate your current items, or be the beginning of an interesting decorating venture.
This set has been so well received fifty recent reviews averaged a 4.5 Star rating out of a possible 5.
- Classic style planter set, hand hammered by artisans, this set makes a fantastic gift
- Set of three stainless steel planter pots with copper finish
- Drainage holes which are necessary for succulents
- Drainage tray to keep things clean and dry
- Use indoors on a window sill or as a succulent planter in the kitchen
- Use on a deck or patio filled with lovely little flowering beauties
- Each pot is approximately 4.5 inch diameter top opening, 4.5 inches high
- Tray approximately 5 inches wide by 16 inches long
These unique and attractive succulent pots are designed and manufactured by the reputable H Potter company. H Potter has a wonderful reputation for designing and manufacturing products of the highest quality. The pots are professionally packaged and shipped.
These succulent pots can be used indoor and out in almost any location that has enough light for your plants. They can be used separately or the pots can be displayed together sitting on the included matching tray.
This classic style succulent planter set will fit in with any kind of decor in a home or office setting. The finish could be described as a rustic, distressed look. These simple yet elegant pots are nice enough to be used as a centerpiece in a home, at weddings, parties, anniversaries and other events.
Unlike some pots – succulents can be planted directly in the containers or you may set another plastic pot inside them.