This interesting 10″ x 10″ x 10″ terrarium is designed to sit perfectly on a table, desk or other interesting spot. Being primarily glass makes it easy to see the plants you want displayed in this terrarium. The copper trim will be a perfect accent to the various small succulents or cacti you plant inside. This succulent terrarium is cute and functional.
Geometric Design Glass and Copper Succulent Terrarium
- COPPER & GLASS: The Perfect Copper Abstract Standing Terrarium for Mini Plants, Succulents, Catci, Air Plants, Herbs, and Ferns.
- ABSTRACT DESIGN: Crazy Designed Edges, No Angle is the Same. Stand Out with Boho Inspired Home Decor for your Green Thumb.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Handmade High-Quality Designed Copper Plant Holder. Easily Add in Soil, Nutrients, and Your Favorite Indoor or Outside Plant.
It does come with a hook included so you can hang this terrarium. That might be a good choice in some areas but we think it would usually look better on a table, desk or counter. People that are attracted to it will want to get a closer view of your succulents.
What Succulents Should You Use for a Terrarium?
Believe it or not there are numerous types of cactus and other succulents that work perfectly in terrariums. Many succulents are slow growing and stay small even after they mature. Listed here are out favorites:
- Aeonium Kiwi, Aeonium haworthii
- Panda Plant, Kalanchoe tomentosa
- ‘Golden Toothed Aloe’, Aloe nobilis
- ‘Topsy Turvy’, Echeveria runyonii
- Dwarf Jade Plant, Crassula ovata
- Coppertone, Sedum nussbaumerianum
- String of Buttons, Crassula perforata
Kauri Design is the creator and distributor of this terrarium. Kauri Design has always designed and produced quality unique and special products.
This glass succulent terrarium can be displayed indoors or outside.
A succulent terrarium is great for a school classroom! The children enjoy it and it can be used as a teaching tool.
Click through to see 5 more photographs of this terrarium at various angles and in different settings.