Item Price : $10.99-$29.99 Check Price
Item ASIN: B075GHNNC7
Jellas 3-in-1 Moisture Meter, Soil pH, Light Sensor Features
- Functions: You can know plant when to water, and if it has sufficient sunlight, also you can test the ph level in the soil that you can adjustment the ph to a appropriate level by using this 3 in 1 moisture meter.
- Easy to Use: This 3-in-1 moisture meter with light & ph test function don’t need batteries, and you can use it indoor or outdoor. Insert probe into soil around 2-4 inches, then toggle switch to tester what you want to measure.
- Accuracy Reading: Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet), Relative Light: 0-2000lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 High), pH Range: 3.5-8ph (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline).
- Indoor/Outdoor Design: It’s lightweight and Portable design, convenient for indoor and outdoor use.
- Wide Use: This 3-in-1 soil moisture meter is the ideal soil test kits for plant care, home and garden, lawn, farm.
Moisture Meter Description:
This 3 in 1 soil moisture meter is designed to better know the condition of your plant, monitor the soil moisture, help you control the soil ph acidity and see if plant gets sufficient sunlight to make plants grow healthier.
3-in-1 Moisture Meter Specifications:
- Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet).
- Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 Hgh). pH Range: 3.5-8
- pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline).
- Product Size: 11.2 x 2.0 x 1.3 inches.
- Probe length: 7.9 inches.
- Distance between probes: 0.5 inch.
- Copper probe diameter: 5 mm.
- Aluminum probe diameter: 5 mm.
- Color: Green
- Package weight: 2 oz. 56g 13*4*1.7 in
How To Use a Moisture Meter:
- Step 1: toggle switch to moisture /pH/light position.
- Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches.
- Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly.
- Step 4: After 10 minutes, read the moisture/pH/light level in the dial.
- Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
1. Do not insert into very hard soil or touch hard objects when you insert it in the soil.
2. Do not use it to test pure water or other liquid, electrolytic response index will be affected, it can only be used to measure the soil.
3. Please wipe and clean the probe after each suing.
We don’t use the soil pH tester or the light meter very often but we use the moisture meter all the time. It is extremely important not to over water succulents and cactus. The moisture meter reading makes watering scientific instead of pure guesswork. After inserting the probes you will know immediately how, if any, water is needed. Some serious growers consider moisture meters a necessity for accurate succulent watering.
Most succulents are not sensitive to the pH level of the soil they are growing in. Succulents are masters at adapting to their environment including soil that is too acidic or too alkaline. Nevertheless, if you have a plant that is not doing well for no apparent reason, it may help to check the silver pH level. The pH level test may indicate you need to add some ingredients to increase or decrease the soil acidity.
A light sensor is also not often needed for growing succulents. It does come in handy if your variety of succulent has a very specific lighting requirement. A light sensor gauge will help you determine if you need more or less direct or indirect lighting.
There are more expensive 3-in-1 moisture, soil pH, and light meters on the market but this is still our recommended unit. It is accurate, simple to use and durable.
B075GHNNC7 is not a valid value for ItemId. Please change this value and retry your request.