Red Pagoda or Shark’s Tooth, Crassula Capitella, 2” Succulent Plant
This listing is for a Crassula capitella, commonly called Red Pagoda or sometimes called Shark’s Tooth. Instant origami! Startling, densely stacked red-edged succulent stemlets radiate out from the base to reach 7″ tall & 18″ across. A super easy & fascinating small scale groundcover. The more sun you give it, the redder it gets. Small white flowers in Summer are followed by the top leaves dropping off, which will readily root where they fall to create welcome new plantlets!
Red Pagoda Succulent Plant Description
- Photo is for your reference of how colorful the plant can be under a lot of sunlight. You will receive a plant that is much smaller in a 2″ pot. We keep our Red Pagoda in a shadier spot of our greenhouse, therefore their color is not as vibrant.
- We guarantee plant’s safe arrival, otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
- A super easy & fascinating small scale groundcover, the more sun you give it, the redder it gets.
- Small white flowers in Summer are followed by the top leaves dropping off, which will readily root where they fall to create welcome new plantlets
- We will bubble wrap the plant with root and dirt so that you can receive a healthy plant.
Fun & unusual as an edger, in a container or even a hanging basket. Well drained soil a must.
ABOUT PACKAGE: Your package will be shipped in a box and meticulously bubblewrapped. When opening your package, some soil may be loose in the box. Plant orders are shipped within 3-5 days depending on availability of the plant. We’ll try to ship during the week to avoid weekend delay. If you need your order urgently, please message us so we can upgrade your shipping.
* The plant may appear dry or stressed when you receive it. Simply plant it in a pot and leave it at bright location without direct sunlight for a few days. Then you can begin watering the plant, gradually introducing more sunlight, and watching it thrive.
* Please be aware that plants in 2″ pots are baby plants, hence they’re smaller than those in 4″ pots. The color of succulents vary based on its growing condition. The plant you receive may not be the exact color as the picture. With proper care and abundant sunlight the color will reappear. We ship all year round, heat packs are available for purchase in the winter.
This plant is best grown indoors if the temperature in your area gets down to freezing.
These starter plants will arrive with a beautiful green color but as mentioned they will turn red according to the amount of light you provide.